cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

365 can send but not receive email

Purchased 365-waited 72 hours-still can not receive email-error message recipient can not be found.Please tell me what the issue is. All DNS settings are correct. 

4 REPLIES 4
Super User III
Super User III

Re: 365 can send but not receive email

@Alexandria1 

This sounds like either the account isn't verified or some issue with the MX record - can you provide your domain so we can look at the DNS

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Super User III
Super User III

@Alexandria1 

You need to take out the first two MX records as these go to the GoDaddy servers... Also as a general rule...

MX use the number for priority  - the lower the number the higher the priority.

thekidsontheblocknj.org. 3599 IN MX 10 smtp.secureserver.net.
thekidsontheblocknj.org. 3599 IN MX 20 mailstore1.secureserver.net.
thekidsontheblocknj.org. 3599 IN MX 30 thekidsontheblocknj-org.mail.protection.outlook.com.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Highlighted
Solution

Thank you! That worked, But why in all the directions I read did it not say you should only have one MX record????? And no one I spoke to in the last 3 days ever mentioned that there should only be 1 MX record??? The entire process was terribly communicated which is ironic since both Wix and GoDaddy are communication companies. Thank you again!