cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Adding Visio to GoDaddy Office 365 Account

I have business premium 365 and have also subscribed to visio premium via 365.  No one seems to know how to add this to my account.  I have been searching and trying different things and cannot find anything.  If anyone can please help, I would greatly appreciate it.

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Adding Visio to GoDaddy Office 365 Account

@dgold25 

To my knowledge, this won't be possible. The O365 that GoDaddy is licensed to sell is a bit different from the O365 you purchase directly from Microsoft. You may want to contact support and ask for the Productivity team, as they may be able to shed some light on your situation and possibly offer some alternative.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @dgold25. You should be able to add Visio to our Office 365 plans as far as I know. Sometimes something needs to be changed on our end to allow that though, so @MrVapor's suggestion on getting in touch with our Productivity team is your best bet if you're not seeing the options. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Super User III
Super User III

@JesseW, I wasn't aware of that. Good info to know. Thanks!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community