Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
marktng
New

Applying Additional Space to Email Address in Workspace Control Center

Hi, 

I have created several email addresses in my account. And each email address has a storage limit.

I want to increase the storage of one email address without paying an extra fee.

Is there a way or is it possible to use the storage limit of the email address that I deleted to the one that's active and has a lower storage limit?

I had deleted some email addresses that has a bigger storage and was wondering if I can use that storage instead without changing the current username of the active address.

Thank you.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
GaryA

Hi @marktng, thanks for posting.

It depends on the email plan you are using. For example, if you are using a single Deluxe email plan it includes 2GB. This can be split up in any way. If you have multiple email plans, the space from the separate plans cannot be combined together.

If you are unsure what type of email plans you are using, you may want to contact Support so they can review your account with you.
^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

View solution in original post

Thanks for the response GaryA.

One more question though, is it possible to reactivate the email address that I deleted and then change it's username?

4 REPLIES 4
GaryA

Hi @marktng, thanks for posting.

It depends on the email plan you are using. For example, if you are using a single Deluxe email plan it includes 2GB. This can be split up in any way. If you have multiple email plans, the space from the separate plans cannot be combined together.

If you are unsure what type of email plans you are using, you may want to contact Support so they can review your account with you.
^Gary

Thanks for the response GaryA.

One more question though, is it possible to reactivate the email address that I deleted and then change it's username?

Hi @marktng.

You can delete an email address and setup the same exact email address again, and it's emails/contents and settings will be restored. However, if you setup a different email address, it will be a new email address and no settings or emails will be transferred to it. The username/email of an email address cannot be changed.

^Gary

Hello GaryA,

As a further question to your response to deletion. 1. What if the account was deleted two years ago? 2. Is there a report that I can run to see all the accounts/email addresses that have been deleted?

Kind Regards

Lotteriesboard