cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachments Not Downloading

I have not been able to download any email attachments. I get a message "Failed - Virus scan failed". I've searched Microsoft knowledge base, I've disabled my McAfee antivirus and nothing has worked. Does anybody have any ideas what else I can try?

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello @Tmansim and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. Were you able to get this issue fixed and do you mind sharing how for other end users who may experience this issue?

If you were not able to get this issue fixed, I would be happy to help! When experiencing this issue, are you using a web browser to access your email or a program like Outlook? 

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you have a wonderful day!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

I have not gotten it fixed yet. I am using Chrome on a laptop to view in your web browser interface. Is this something that I could call GoDaddy support about or is it something that I should contact Dell for general support on their laptop? I've noticed that it doesn't just happen with emails. I went to update something and got the same message that the virus scan was not allowing it to go through.

Hello again @Tmansim !

I am sorry this has not been resolved. Calling GoDaddy Support for an account review would be the best option at this point, we do not have access to accounts within the GoDaddy Community. There may be options available to you but without looking at your account, I am unable to provide the best course of action other than contacting GoDaddy Support via phone. GoDaddy Guides are working hard from home during this unprecedented time so you may experience longer hold times than normal but GoDaddy Support will be happy to further assist 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!