Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chaines
New

Can an email subscription purchased be transferred to a different domain?

Being a "newbie" in the purchasing of domains I purchased several before I landed on the one I want to use.  On two of the domains I purchased the mail service for a total of three emails.  Now I want to use the email subscriptions I purchased on two of my domains to just the one domain name I have chosen to use.  Can I transfer the subscriptions?  Online support said yes that I had to delete the email then re-create with the new one.  However, when I did this and went to the domain I want to use it says I don't have a subscription and need to purchase another.  Anyone have suggestions?  I am thinking of purchasing Office 365 premium, but not through GoDaddy as it is $2 a month more expensive then going direct with Office 365.

1 REPLY 1
charminglygeeky
Employee

Hi @chaines

Welcome to our forums! Yes, you can change your email address and associate it with the domain of your choice. You should not have to purchase another subscription unless you deleted the actually Office 365 plan. I suggest reaching out to our support team and they can assist you with the setup. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support