Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Can't Reset Godaddy Office 365 Password

I tried resetting my Godaddy Office 365 Password, but not receving any reset emails into my recovery email

Followed the below guide to reset but no success
https://www.godaddy.com/help/change-or-reset-my-office-365-password-19221

Maybe my email client's spam filters are blocking the email

I can try adding the email address to my whitelist, what's the email address the reset email comes from?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ValerieR
Employee

Hi jeanetlike, sorry for the password reset issues.  In cases like these, I would double check in your Godaddy account under Email and Office dashboard to ensure that the recovery email is what you're expecting it to be.  Sometimes it can just be one letter off and updating should solve the password issue.  If that isn't the case, please call into support so one of our Guides can assist you in looking a little deeper to help you solve this issue.  

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ValerieR
Employee

Hi jeanetlike, sorry for the password reset issues.  In cases like these, I would double check in your Godaddy account under Email and Office dashboard to ensure that the recovery email is what you're expecting it to be.  Sometimes it can just be one letter off and updating should solve the password issue.  If that isn't the case, please call into support so one of our Guides can assist you in looking a little deeper to help you solve this issue.  

View solution in original post

can u help me with the email address the reset email comes from? I want to add the email address to my email client whitelist

Hi @jeanetlike,

I'd be more than happy to help you with that if I had access.  In this case, please call in to support and let your guide look into it to either help to resolve it with you or point you in the right direction.  Have a great Saturday!