cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Cannot Create cPanel E-mail

cPanel_-_Email_Accounts.jpg

It's been like this for a long time. I know what the "experts" will tell me - Call Support! My view is that GoDaddy should provide basic services that work w/o paying customers having to call to tell them when something doesn't work. That's a pretty bad business model. 

I went so far as resting my hosting, still doesn't work. Anyone else having this type of experience?

4 REPLIES 4
Resolver VII
Resolver VII

Re: Cannot Create cPanel E-mail

Hey there @cxs 

You should note that most of us here are volunteers and there's no need to be rude if you would like help, even if it's passive aggressive. We help however we can. 

Unfortunately, we are volunteers which means we can't help with a system related issue like this. It seems as if something is going wrong with the API that lets you create cPanel accounts. The only way to correct that is on the server-side of things. Therefore, the only way to resolve the issue would be to contact support. 

Have a great day!

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!

Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community
New

Your answer is exactly my point. This community doesn't offer any help to problems that require GoDaddy to fix. Long time customers, like myself, do get tired of called tech support to fix problems on their servers. 

I imagine they hope people such as myself will just choose to use the "pro" e-mail for an additional fee. Such is life.

Mr Vapor, Making a comment that my original posting passive aggressive and rude is childish and not helpful at all. 

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @cxs - Sorry to hear you've had difficulty with this. Our intention is always that our products would work perfectly and you wouldn't need to contact our support team. However, we know that isn't always the case (which is why we have a support team). For what it's worth, I've never seen that error before.

While I know it's not what you'd like to hear, I have to agree that this is something that would need to be brought to the attention of our support team. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (UTC/GMT -7) on the United States - English version of our Help page.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

JesseW,

I understand and have called many times but it's frustrating as you know. You state "For what it's worth, I've never seen that error before." Here you go, now you've seen the error (no sarcasm intended)

cPanel_-_Email_Accounts_Error.jpg

Thanks for your comment and not reading more into my comment than was stated. I'll have to call one of these days and get it fixed. Again, as I originally stated it seems as though GoDaddy would have a system to monitor such calls.