cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Cannot attach more than one file in workspace email (on Mac)

Hi there -

I have an employee using workspace email who cannot attach more than one file to an email.  She used to be able to click the attach button again and add multiple files but this is not working anymore.  She is using a Mac (Safari).  I have tested her account on my PC in Chrome and do not have the any problems attaching multiple files.  I have seen it on her Mac and once she uploads one file, and tries to click the attach button again - nothing happens.  

Does anyone have an experience with this issue and how to resolve it? 

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Cannot attach more than one file in workspace email (on Mac)

Hi @mmcarthy. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I'm not sure what would be causing this or if it's an issue on the webmail side or just something in her browser/system. I'd suggest trying a different webmail version if you haven't already (classic view or updated view). Alternatively, she could try using an email client installed on the computer instead of using web-based email. This article might help with that. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: Cannot attach more than one file in workspace email (on Mac)

Thanks!  She switched to Classic View and it allowed her to attach more than one file.  Solved for now!  Thank you!