cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot create new email account

Hi,

I just bought my domain and need to create the email account for it. When I attempt to do that, the following dialog box appears and though I enter the information in it, and it disappears, it keeps prompting me to update it again and again. What do I need to do right to get over this? the dialog box states that before creating the email account, some GoDaddy account information needs to be updated. It prompts me for the county, State/Province and ZipCode. I enter these and hit Save, the dialog box disappears, and goes back to the email account screen, and when I attempt to proceed the same dialog box about updating GoDaddy account information pops up. It's a cycle.

and, I cannot even upload the screen shot here. Really terrible service by GoDaddy.

MJ
4 REPLIES

Re: Cannot create new email account

Hey @SalmanJameel,

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

Have you tried reaching out to our live support so they can help look into this with you? Sounds like location information being provided is preventing our system from determining which data center is the best fit for creating your account in. Our support team will be better able to review the details to see if any of it needs to be corrected or escalated to our tech teams to help complete the setup for you. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
cotz
Novice

I have the same issue, i only have 1 email account under my domain and i cannot create anymore.

The guide to create additional email seems so confusing as it should be simplified.

What is the number for godaddy email asia (Singapore)

Azmat1246
Novice

hi,

I just bought my domain and need to create the email account for it. When I attempt to do that, the following dialog box appears and though I enter the information in it, and it disappears, it keeps prompting me to update it again and again. What do I need to do right to get over this? the dialog box states that before creating the email account, some GoDaddy account information needs to be updated. It prompts me for the county, State/Province and ZipCode. I enter these and hit Save, the dialog box disappears, and goes back to the email account screen, and when I attempt to proceed the same dialog box about updating GoDaddy account information pops up. It's a cycle.

and, I cannot even upload the screen shot here. Really terrible service by GoDaddy

azmat hussain

josephkarim
Novice

Have just bought a new domain but proceeding to opening up an email they are telling me this domain belongs to another account. I don't understand how that is possible when it was available and I also passed through the payments process successfully. what does that mean?