cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Cannot receive email

We are not able to receive mails from two particular domain. We are able to send them mail but when they try to send mail, nothing happens. Mails do not reach to us and they are not receiving any mail bouncing notification. 

4 REPLIES 4
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Cannot receive email

Hello 

If you are able to obtain a bounceback error from your client, please get in touch with GoDaddy support team and they can take a closer look at what the error says.

For more info;

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.
New

Your message wasn't delivered to trizolver@trizolver.in because the domain trizolver.in couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

Hi there, been having exactly the same problem for the last week or so. Didn't know I was having an issue until someone sent an email to my personal address and said they couldn't contact me on my godaddy account.

Only have a handful of emails in my inbox, so it shouldn't be full?

Hi @jwhite9185,

Welcome to the Community!

First, you'll want to check your spam filter to see if they were routed there. If so, you can adjust your filters, or list that sender as "preferred" in your email client. You may also want to ask the party that couldn't reach you, if they received a bounce error upon sending. If so, you can call our support team and they can review the message to determine the receipt failure. 

The fact that you ARE receiving some emails shows that your DNS is correct for delivery and the server is active. Are you using webmail, or a 3rd-party client (such as Outlook) to check your email?

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support