cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive emails my domain on on yahoo.com

After migrating my domain from an old host to godaddy. I  noticed I can no longer receive emails from my domain emails on yahoo mails. Other emails services like gmail.com etc. receive emails from my domain email account. 

I have also contacted godaddy support and they said everything looks good from their end but the problems still persists.

Please I need help!

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Cannot receive emails my domain on on yahoo.com

Hi @Nedcomoaks. Based on what you've said, it sounds like you transferred a domain registration to GoDaddy and now you're having trouble sending emails from that domain to Yahoo addresses. If you're still using the same email provider, the domain transfer shouldn't have any effect on how email is delivered. However, if you also changed email services to GoDaddy, then my guess would be that there is a temporary block on the email IP you're sending from. This can happen from time to time with any email provider. Usually, if this is the case, an email rejection notice is sent back. If you have that, providing it here may help others provide suggestions on how you can move forward. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

@JesseW Thanks for the response. When I send emails from my domain I don't get any error reports.....feedback I get is "Message sent successfully" but I don't receive it on yahoo.com mails

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nedcomoaks. I see. Can you share the email address or domain? That may aid in further discussion. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I have the same problem since 2017 but still can't find solution.. seems that yahoo is blocking email addresses from a godaddy server...