Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
allcaps99
New

Constant need to log in is maddening

Hello!

Does anyone else experience this?  

I click my Chrome bookmark to log in to my Godaddy Office 365 email account, which takes me to the splash screen. I enter my login info and check the box that says "Keep me signed in on this device".  It takes me to the next Microsoft screen that says "Stay signed in? Do this to reduce the number of times you are asked to sign in".

I check the "Don't show this gain" box because I never want to see this screen again.

FINALLY I get to my email.  Mission accomplished. 

I shut down my browser, need my email an hour later and have to go through the whole [removed] login process again.  Don't show this again didn't work.  Keep me signed in on this device didn't work.  It's maddening.

Is it a browser setting?  Does it just not work?  It's to the point where I may start looking for another company to host my email... this is ridiculous.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TLH

Hi @allcaps99,

Welcome to the Community!

Were you able to resolve your issue with logging in to your email? 

Yes, it is your browser, as closing the browser - depending on your Chrome settings - will log you out of all secure entry. It may also clear all browsign data. While you may, by virtue of cookies, still open a retailer (for example), that which requires login, like emails and user accounts, will ask for you to revalidate. Here's a helpful article to update your settings in that browser to accomplish your goal.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TLH

Hi @allcaps99,

Welcome to the Community!

Were you able to resolve your issue with logging in to your email? 

Yes, it is your browser, as closing the browser - depending on your Chrome settings - will log you out of all secure entry. It may also clear all browsign data. While you may, by virtue of cookies, still open a retailer (for example), that which requires login, like emails and user accounts, will ask for you to revalidate. Here's a helpful article to update your settings in that browser to accomplish your goal.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post