cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Form Not Properly Sending Email to 2 / 4 Emails

Hello, I'm a bit stumped on this, and would appreciate any help I could get. 

We have a WordPress website that uses the WPForms plugin to manage contact forms. Whenever somebody submits the form, a notification is sent to four different emails, all under the same GoDaddy (Outlook in Office 365) management. 

For two of these emails, the notification arrives nearly immediately. For the other two, it takes anywhere from 10 minutes to 2 hours. When they do eventually come through, they sent timestamp is correct to when it was sent, but for some reason, it's taking significantly longer to actually get delivered. 

The "from" email address is whitelisted in both email accounts. Despite two getting the email, I tried enabling SMTP with both Outlook and GoDaddy, but got errors on both accounts (see screenshots below). Neither account's storage is particularly full on emails or anything. I'm at a bit of a loss for what else could be causing this to be delivered to only two of the emails. 

Please help!

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 10.44.40 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-06 at 10.48.29 AM.png

1 REPLY 1

Re: Contact Form Not Properly Sending Email to 2 / 4 Emails

Hi @Nexersys, thanks for posting.

To really look into this, all copies of the email would need to be reviewed. This would allow the headers of the email to be cross-referenced and see where any delays occurred. I would recommend contacting Support with full copies of the emails received to all 4 email addresses. It's very important that the headers are included with the emails as that is what is required to review the emails.

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status