cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Does GoDaddy Email Support Active Directory / LDAP integration for user management?

We are wondering if Godaddy email service can be integrated with any LDAP for user management. Is there some kind of configuration available to ask GoDaddy to create an email account when a LDAP account is created.

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Does GoDaddy Email Support Active Directory / LDAP integration for user management?

@krovvsan1 

Too my knowledge, that is not currently an offered feature. However, you may want to contact GoDaddy's Productivity team by calling phone support. They are the team that handles issues with O365.

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!

Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community
New

Re: Does GoDaddy Email Support Active Directory / LDAP integration for user management?

I was wondering the same thing, however I'd like to deploy some AD Tools and migrate Dovestones, our companies website.

Web designer and coder, editor in my spare time.