cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Email Can't Send Or Receive

Hi, 

I'm Facing an issue with the email I can't send or receive emails, MX Record is correct but still, it's not working... I'm Getting This Below Message 

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to info@bscevents.in because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.
LEARN MORE
WarningThis link will take you to a third-party site
The response from the remote server was:

550 5.1.1 <info@bscevents.in> Recipient not found. <http://x.co/irbounce>

6 REPLIES 6
Skilled IV
Skilled IV

Re: Email Can't Send Or Receive

Hello @bscevents ,

Did you wait 48 to 72 hours for DNS propagation to complete? 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

have the same problem since 48 hours. my email is not working.

sg2plcpnl0064.prod.sin2.secureserver.net rejected your message to the following email addresses:

Your message couldn't be delivered because an email server outside Office 365 reported an error that it couldn't relay your message. It's likely that the email server isn't correctly set up to receive and relay messages from your domain. To fix this, forward this non-delivery report (NDR) message to your email admin.

Skilled IV
Skilled IV

What email provider/product are you using?

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

the ones in the cpanel

any of them

I'm Getting This Below Error What Should I Do...

Message not delivered
Your message couldn't be delivered to info@bscevents.in because the remote server is misconfigured. See technical details below for more information.

The response from the remote server was:
550 Please turn on SMTP Authentication in your mail client. mail-it1-f173.google.com [209.85.166.173]:56130 is not permitted to relay through this server without authentication.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @bscevents. This error is usually due to not having the correct mail delivery settings within cPanel. Take a look at this post

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.