cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Email Errors on Outlook 2010 & Mobile setup

Hi Friends,

I have buyed GoDaddy Business Email Plus my all email id is configure and working fine on outlook and mobile but one mail id is not working got mails regarding it from godaddy that it has been blocked using third party platform (Outlook etc.) i have changed passwords mutiple times as per said by godaddy but still its not working and no solutions from there side saying its third application.

Godaddy mail.png

On outlook 2010 its showing error msg 

Send test e-mail message: Your e-mail server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password for this account in Account Settings. 

I am putting all details properly and same username and passwords error on mobile. I can receive emails on mobile but problem is with sending mails please help.

Godaddy customer service not helping and its really disappointed me if not getting sloutions will have to look for other provider.

Outlook Error

Outlook Error.png

Mail configuration Error ( while i am receiving mail but cant able to send)

Mobile Configuration Error.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Re: Email Errors on Outlook 2010 & Mobile setup

Hi @Pramod2020,

Welcome to the Community!

The email is notifying you that your email address may have been compromised. For your protection, it has been suspended until you reset the email password in the account. (Changing your settings will not correct the email, or lift the suspension.) Please use these instructions to reset the email in the Workspace Control Center IN the GoDaddy account (not from within the email itself). Once you reset the password, the suspension will automatically be removed within 10-15 minutes. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Helper VI
Helper VI

Hello @Pramod2020 and thank you for reaching out to the community. 

When you reached out to GoDaddy Support, did they tell you what third-party application was causing the issue? 

I'm guess auto-discover doesn't work for your email address, and you are setting it up manually?

You might checkout this GoDaddy Article

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
Solution

Hi @Pramod2020,

Welcome to the Community!

The email is notifying you that your email address may have been compromised. For your protection, it has been suspended until you reset the email password in the account. (Changing your settings will not correct the email, or lift the suspension.) Please use these instructions to reset the email in the Workspace Control Center IN the GoDaddy account (not from within the email itself). Once you reset the password, the suspension will automatically be removed within 10-15 minutes. 

View solution in original post

Hi.

I tried changing password from godaddy account for email and then tried to configure  it on mobile ( Android) and office 2010 but still its error is occuring.

Actually incoming server setting its taking properly but for outgoing it showing the error. Godaddy customercare is not helping anymore in this really frustrating. Please help me

EMAIL ERROR 1.jpegEMAIL ERROR 2.jpeg 

Hi,

Godaddy customer care are not supporting not giving solutions for it. They simply said its thirty party application we cant help in it. The problem is still not resolved. 

Regards,

Pramod

Hi @Pramod2020,

You are correct, GoDaddy is not able to provide support for a product - such as Outlook 2010 -  that is not theirs. However, there are guides to help you troubleshoot the problems you're finding in setup. This one is a great place to start.

• To test your new password, see if you are able to access your webmail (in a browser), and send and receive there. (Step 1)
  • Check the settings in the 3rd-party client, and try alternate outgoing port numbers as shown. (Step 4)