cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Marketing: How to Ensure My Email is rightly delivered to my targeted audience

Hi there.!

I hope you all are fine. I have a got a query to ask from. In Email Marketing how to ensure it that my email has been delivered to my intended audience directly without falling into in spam folder. It happens quite often, the email we sent falls into the spam folder. Therefore, it doesn't bring intended benefits. I want to know, the strategies used by you guys in your email Marketing. I will be pleased if let me know your strategy. I suppose, there are some paid tools that ensure email delivery

Regards.!

4 REPLIES 4
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Email Marketing: How to Ensure My Email is rightly delivered to my targeted audience

@zainee98 

Honestly, the only way to avoid this is by offering content the email subscriber wants to read. There's no way to bypass what they've set their email clients to recognize as spam.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Super User II
Super User II

Re: Email Marketing: How to Ensure My Email is rightly delivered to my targeted audience

Hello  

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.

Hi @zainee98,

Welcome to the Community!

Go Daddy has a number of articles to help you with successfully using Email Marketing to boost your business. These can be found in our GoDaddy Blog features in this search: https://www.godaddy.com/garage/?s=email+marketing. There's even one that combines Social Media WITH Email Marketing so you can create a comprehensive promotional campaign. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support
Highlighted

In the modern age you just cannot ignore the fact that mobile marketing is the necessary thing to make your business successful. I personally have noticed that business sms service is the easiest method to connect to our business prospects and the cost of each SMS is very low.