cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Email: Unable to Send Replies

The last few weeks Webmail replies are not sending when you push the Send button. The unsent email turns into a Draft email. Even if you Resume Editing that draft and try to Send it, nothing happens. The only way to fix the problem is to shut down IE and log back into Webmail. But, as soon as you send one email, the reply feature fails for all subsequent emails. Anyone else seeing this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello wineisgud4u, 

Sorry to hear about the troubles you are experiencing. I have actually seen the problem occur before and the cause is due to the browser itself. I suggest using a separate browser that is up to date like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Unfortunately, Microsoft discontinued support of the IE (Internet Explorer) browser in early 2016 which can cause issues with certain types of website pages. From my experience, using a separate browser has resolved the issue in prior examples. If for any reason this does not resolve the issue for you please contact our 24/7 customer support line and our representatives will be happy to further research the error. 

Hope this helps!

-Techfly

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Employee

Hello wineisgud4u, 

Sorry to hear about the troubles you are experiencing. I have actually seen the problem occur before and the cause is due to the browser itself. I suggest using a separate browser that is up to date like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Unfortunately, Microsoft discontinued support of the IE (Internet Explorer) browser in early 2016 which can cause issues with certain types of website pages. From my experience, using a separate browser has resolved the issue in prior examples. If for any reason this does not resolve the issue for you please contact our 24/7 customer support line and our representatives will be happy to further research the error. 

Hope this helps!

-Techfly

View solution in original post

I am experiencing this same exact issue. I have tried Firefox, Chrome and IE. It happens with all browsers. I'm on a long wait (12 minutes so far) with 24/7 support but don't know if I can wait long enough. Could you please post another potential solution in this forum?

I am also experiencing this on Chrome and Safari. It is getting frustrating knowing if my email has sent or not.  

I use Firefox and have been having this issue a lot lately.  Is there a fix to this yet?

We are not using a Browser. It is getting bounced back on Outlook or iPhone. If I reply to any email it bounces back immediately with Error 552. However, If i remove (delete) the senders part of the email or the entire thread and only send my reply, the emails go through. Same issue with multiple users over multiple domains hosted on Godaddy Server.

I've also been experiencing this to varying degrees for the last couple of months (I could always do a work-around) but now, email won't send at all and not it's not saving drafts of it either. I've tried in IE and Chrome (normally use Chrome). I've closed and opened new browsers, etc. It's beginning to interfere with timely business communication. Any other ideas or fixes?

Not sure why this got Kudos it has not been resolved. I have the same issue and use the most current browser? Is there a solution for this. It happens to me quite often.

I've had the same problem re-occur over the last several weeks.  Current blip has lasted for 3 days - can compose, but not reply to emails.  It's slowing down the workflow and is very concerning!  Using chrome - so browser should not be the issue!

email is not sending to my email at [REMOVED]@gmail.com email address