cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Email address is not working

Hi,

I'm having trouble with my account. The customer service chat function is not working and no one is answering the phone at the office so I'm hoping someone here can help. I built a website and purchased an email address associated with my company. I was receiving emails up until October 1st then all of a sudden nothing. I didn't notice because when I sent emails they appeared in my sent box, but I hadn't been receiving anything coming in. I then received a call yesterday for an important meeting and they informed me they were trying to emailing me and their emails kept bouncing back. If someone can contact me regarding this I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Email address is not working

@Care1 

What is your domain name - If I had to guess your DNS records may have gotten changed and you need to update your MX record

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Highlighted

Hi PL281, 

Thank you for the reply my domain name is Care4Coma.com. I sell products and offer resources for caregivers and severely ill individuals, I'm worried that if customers are trying to contact me, they wouldn't be able to. I'm sorry I don't know what a MX record is? Where would I find that?

Super User III
Super User III
Solution

@Care1 

It looks like about 2 days ago your domain got updated to use AliDropShip - You'll need to reach out to them and ask them to add care4coma-com.mail.protection.outlook.com as your MX record

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Okay thank you so much for your help I really appreciate it.

Super User III
Super User III

@Care1 

Just a quick FYI When you updated the name servers to the other company it also took down your website as it is now pointed to something on their servers vs your GoDaddy website

I'm contacting them about it now. Thank you so much I really appreciate all the help.