cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email addresses in address book gone

I had 500+ addresses in 100 person groups to send a monthly newsletter to our membership. I now have 140 addresses and have no idea where the rest went. I rarely log-in (we use another server for our actual communications), I only use this server/account to do this one thing so I didn't delete them by accident etc. The distribution lists are also gone. Is this an issue? Is there any way I can get them back?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Email addresses in address book gone

Hi @AnnetteCA. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Sorry to hear you're dealing with that. Doesn't sound fun Man Sad It's hard to say what your best way forward would be. My suggestion would be to get in touch with our customer care team to see if they can help you figure out what happened and see what your restore options are. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: Email addresses in address book gone

Thanks, JesseW. I checked our other accounts and it looks like someone's address book has overwritten all of us. Will contact the customer care team!