cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Email can't recieve from "contact us" page

We are setting up our website...all with GoDaddy. We've set up the business email in the GoDaddy Office 365 Outlook. I can send emails through my personal gmail account and receive them with no problem. We set up a "contact us" page but when someone goes to our website and sends an email through that we don't receive it. Any suggestions? Tech support said I'd have to just figure it out or pay them $80.00 to fix it for me! Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Email can't recieve from "contact us" page

@GBEU 

Can you provide your domain so we can take a look. My other question is if you change the email address where the contact form is going does it go through - I'm trying to see where the issue maybe

Also as you are using Office 365 and I'm assuming you are on a cPanel account - if you go to the cPanel and go to the mail settings there is one that is about email routing - check to make sure that is set to remote

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community