cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email (composing keeps reloading)

Every time I try to compose an email, the email compose (window) reloads back to my email dashboard.  I have restarted Webmail desktop version & it continues. I checked the status page and I don't see anything about this issue? Anyone else having this issue? Did you resolve it? How?

3 REPLIES 3
New

Re: Email (composing keeps reloading)

I am having this problem as well. It started about 3 days ago. I have not found a permanent solution, however, yesterday, after the computer was off overnight, I was able to compose and send 4 e-mails before the reload problem started again.

At times I get a pop-up that asks if I am sure I want to leave this page and gives me "Stay" or "Leave" options. The pop-up locks the screen and does not allow me make a selection or even log out of e-mail.

I am using Chrome and Windows 7.

Highlighted

I use chrome 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit) on windows 8.1

I use IE Version 11.0.42 on Windows 8.1

Browser reloads automatically on Chrome, every time i navigate to another tab and back

Browser compose window opens up and prevents me to go to any other tab.

Other funny things happen , making normal web use on godaddy workspace email impossible.

None of these are noted on IE. I spent time with the support, shared screens & demonstrated on both chrome & IE.

He said the workaround is to use the IE and not use chrome.  

Sigh !! 

Having this trouble too on Chrome Version 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

While composing email it keeps crashing, I use Workspace Desktop Tools to link to it, seems to be okay in Internet Explorer, did anyone find a resolution?