cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Email credentials not working anymore.

Today I was locked out of my GoDaddy Office 365 email account. I changed the password, even though I just did last month, and was able to log in to the web access. However, I still cannot log in to my email on my Android phone or on through Outlook 365 on my Windows 10 laptop. This seems to happen every once and a while, but I do not know why and this time I cannot correct the issue. What is going on?

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Email credentials not working anymore.

Hey @JohnLeo 

Your best bet in this circumstance is to contact phone support and ask to speak to the Productivity department. They are the O365 experts and should be able to help you sort this out.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: Email credentials not working anymore./?isc=gdcommment

OK, thanks. Not sure why it happened again, but eventually the new password worked.

John L. Miniello | Technical Architect | Gotham Technology Group, LLC
Phone: 201-474-4275 l Fax: 201-802-9615
jminiello@gothamtg.com | www.gothamtg.com
NOTE:
This correspondence may contain confidential and/or privileged material and is only transmitted for the intended recipient. Any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, reproduction, circulation, publication, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action, or omission to take action, in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer, disk drive, diskette, or other storage device or media.