cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Email delivery failure using my domain

Dears,
we are face big issue, our email is can'not send any emails out domain  check the attachment file we need your urgent support regarding this issue

uppear massege

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

IT-BR56-RIYADH@tawuniya.com.sa

Domain darattameen.com has exceeded the max emails per hour (2/1 (200%)) allowed.  Message discarded.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User IV
Super User IV
Solution

Re: Email delivery failure using my domain

@mortada 

You will need to contact GoDaddy support for this one https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us

The issue is that there is a quota restriction on your account (currently set to 1 per hour) - this can happen for a number of reasons and support is the only one that can resolve it.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User IV
Super User IV
Solution

Re: Email delivery failure using my domain

@mortada 

You will need to contact GoDaddy support for this one https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us

The issue is that there is a quota restriction on your account (currently set to 1 per hour) - this can happen for a number of reasons and support is the only one that can resolve it.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post