cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email not delivered

While trying to send an email (from a website... ie., a recipe or how to instructions) to myself, i eventually receive an error saying the email has been in the queue too long and  has been aborted and will not attempt delivery again.

I can include other members of my family in that email and they receive the email correctly.

I am able to receive all other emails okay.

Can anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Email not delivered

Greetings @greercrawley , 

We want to help, but I'm unclear as to what is occurring. Are these emails from third party websites or your own websites? Also, how do you know the email send has timed out / failed? Can you post some of these email error messages or provide the email headers for examination?

Regards,

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

I too have sent out emails to .mil addresses and they keep coming back saying that it has been in the que for to long 24 hrs so it comes back undeliverable.  Here is an example:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. 

Delivery to the following recipients was aborted after 24.1 hour(s):

* xxxxxx@socom.mil

Reason: There was an error while attempting to deliver your message with [Subject: "RE: [Non-DoD Source] CHRISTMAS PARTY"] to xxxxxxxx@socom.mil. It has been in queue too long, and will not attempt delivery again.

I've emailed this person numerous times.  Within the past week I've not been able to get through. Why is this? 

r/

Mustang96

New

What's up here?  Me too. 

No end of trouble with .mil email addresses.  Any help would be appreciated, please!

Thanks