cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Email not sending from cPanel

My domain name is irokoaffiliates.com  and now i can't receive emails but still able to send out emails normally. I have both office365 and cpanel but i wanna be able to use Cpanel to create emails only. Please i need urgent help and solution to this, thanks.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

@ferdi456 

I understand that - If you aren't receiving email to the account on cPanel - as I said you will need to goto cPanel -> Mail -> Mail Routing and make sure it is set for Local Delivery / Host as otherwise cPanel doesn't look to the local server to deliver the mail.

In regards to stopping office 365 - if you are within a refund period than GoDaddy support will be able to help with that - if not than you can just cancel the renewal and let it expire after the term of purchase 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

Thank you very much Philip, the solution worked and i can now receive and send email as usual. You were awesome, thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
Super User IV

@ferdi456 

So your MX record is mail.irokoaffiliates.com which points to your cPanel server - you can only receive mail on one system  - so if you are trying to get it to go to office 365 you need to update your MX record to point to Office 365

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Not really, i have office365 and Cpanel but want Godaddy to disable office 365 and allow me to control emails from my Cpanel only. This is the problem. I tried to chat them up but the livechat is not available. 

@ferdi456

If you want to see panel to be where your email is then you just need to
create the email accounts on cPanel and in the mail routing settings which
is on the main cPanel dashboard make sure you have it at local vs remote

Thank you Philip Levine. Please the issue I'm having is that i can't receive mail to my email addresses but can send out. I was receiving and sending when i first got the office 365 but after i got a hosting plan and created some new emails addresses, i discovered I can't receive but can send only. But i want to be able to create email addresses from my Cpanel alone and want them to disable office 365.

@ferdi456 

I understand that - If you aren't receiving email to the account on cPanel - as I said you will need to goto cPanel -> Mail -> Mail Routing and make sure it is set for Local Delivery / Host as otherwise cPanel doesn't look to the local server to deliver the mail.

In regards to stopping office 365 - if you are within a refund period than GoDaddy support will be able to help with that - if not than you can just cancel the renewal and let it expire after the term of purchase 

Thank you very much Philip, the solution worked and i can now receive and send email as usual. You were awesome, thank you.