Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ijk
New

Emails Blocked for spam, Support blocked as well

HI

I send emails to 5000 subscribers whenever there is a new post in my site.

I do this using a plugin "Email Subscriber and Newsletter".

my site is in Wordpress.

But i have limited the frequency to 50 emails per hour.

So 5k emails take few days to go out.

It was ok with the system.

Suddenly my email id has been blocked for spam or virus content.

So below is how it looks like. (I use mozilla thunderbird)

1.png

I contacted checkspam.godaddy.com, submitted ticket (Incident ID: 34730169)

Below is what they said:

Our support staff has responded to your request, details of which are described below:

Discussion Notes
Support Staff Response
Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for contacting Support. I am a member of our Advanced Technical Support team and would like to thank you for your patience while we investigated this matter. As I understand it, you are receiving a bounce back error “552: Message rejected for spam or virus content”. At this time, we have been unable to troubleshoot this issue and will need you to provide the original email that caused the bounce back. The email provided does not match the email that generated the bounce back.

This message can be gathered from your sent items folder. You will want to access your sent items and find the message that has the matching subject and recipient that is given in the bounce. Once gathered, we would ask that you resubmit this message using the link that you clicked in the bounce back message so your bounce information remains intact.

Should you have any further questions on how to obtain this message or sending this information in, you may reach out to our 24x7 support team at (480) 624-2500.

Regards,
Pippin P.
Advanced Technical Support

I went to my "sent" folder. But found nothing.

The plugin sends the emails but there is no traces in Sent folder...

What can i do now?

What the hell?

1 REPLY 1
homeofc
New

I use "mail.smtp2go.com" as my outgoing mail server with Thunderbird.  As expensive as this stuff is, we really shouldn't have to do that, but that is what eliminated by emails from being classified as "spam."  You can check out what they have to say about their service at "www.smtp2go.com."