Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Inkman310
New

Emails from a Particular Customer's Domain not coming through all of a sudden!

All of a sudden, about a week ago, I stopped getting emails from a particular customer who I have been regularly corresponding with for the last two years. If she uses her secure email service through ZixCorp, I receive them. If she sends to another email address I have through a non Go Daddy domain, I receive them also, but if she sends to my Go Daddy email they just don't show up (not on my email client or Go Daddy webmail). She gets no notice of bounce back or any error, they just disappear!

Help! This is a good customer that I need to be able to correspond easily with.

2 REPLIES 2
GaryA

Hi @Inkman310

Without a bounceback, I wouldn't be able to determine why you might not be receiving the emails. If an email is rejected for any reason by our email services, the sender will receive a bounceback.
I would suggest working with your customer to get a bounceback, and then contact our support teams with that bounceback to determine the nature of the issue.
^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

I am experiencing the same problem.  I am not receiving emails from certain customers and they are not receiving a bounceback message.  Any other advice?