cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Emails landing in spam because the IP associated with domain is blacklisted by SORBS. What do I do?

Our emails use a different service provider and domain, but when mails are sent with the domain which can be seen in the screenshot (it's mentioned in the email signature), the mail starts to go to spam. 

A quick online diagnosis said the IP associated with the domain has been blacklisted by SORBS. But SORBS is basically a dead-end, don't think there is any help coming forthcoming from there. 

And to my huge disappointment, the GoDaddy reps I spoke to on the phones said there is nothing I can do either. What do I do?

Diagnosis screenshot - http://imgur.com/a/0fm6v

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Resolver II
Solution

Re: Emails landing in spam because the IP associated with domain is blacklisted by SORBS. What do I

Hello there!

There is SOMETHING you can do!

Ask you service provider for a static IP address.

Or

Request a delisting from the blacklist you are on.

Here is an article to help with delisting: http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/email/email-troubleshooting/request-a-delisting-from-a-blackl...

It can also be as simple as having the recipient of you email, whitelist you as a sender.

Good luck!!

Let me know how it goes and give me a thumbs up if this helps!!!!

Re: Blacklisted IP assigned to domain

Hello Team,

When we tried to send email campaign through "ZOHO" , we got the response saying your domain is been blacklisted due to IP address ( 184.168.224.228 ) assigned to your domain has been blacklisted by major Anti spam services by CBL and Spamhaus Zen.

So kindly assign different IP address for our domain and de-list our domain as soon as possible because it is really hampering our business as we have already lineup many promotional campaigns for days to come. 

Zoho campaigns Respond:

Thank you for writing Zoho campaigns, 
Your Campaign  was on hold because we see that the IP address ( 184.168.224.228 ) assigned to your domain  has been blacklisted by major Anti spam services by CBL and Spamhaus Zen. When you send campaigns from the blacklisted IP address there are high chances that your emails can land on the Spam Folder. 

In order to over come this issue, please contact your domain provider and request them to de-list the domain and if possible request them to assign different IP address for your domain. 
Kindly make necessary changes and notify us, We'll check and proceed further.