cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails received w/ attachments - Copies not being sent to Gmail

Hi everyone,

I have my GoDaddy Webmail inbox configured to send copies of the emails I receive to my Gmail account.

For emails without attachments it works fine. However, when I receive emails from clients with attachments they'll arrive in my GoDaddy Webmail inbox correctly, but a copy with the attachment(s) is not being sent to my gmail account.

Here's my account config regarding how I'm having a copy sent to my Gmail account:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lrauzbc0chv05jp/Screenshot%202016-09-07%2013.57.00.png?dl=0

Any thoughts?

Appreciate your help!

Doug

1 REPLY 1
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @dougiebuckets. Welcome to GoDaddy Community!

That seems like an unusual situation. I was able to send an email with an attached file to a test account, and the attachments were forwarded correctly to a Gmail account. If you can provide more information about your situation, that may help identify what's going on. It would be good to know if it's a specific type of file that this is happening with. Perhaps others in the community have seen the same issue.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.