cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Error 552: Emails bouncing because of spam or virus content

I have a couple of users facing this issue, I have attached the email which I received as a notepad. Please help

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

'ADDAX Saajidh' on 4/6/2016 10:32 AM

552 euXP1s00A59RZay01 :: auth :: Message rejected for spam or virus content :: Please include this entire message when contacting support :: v=2.1 cv=WbSCaiRX c=1 sm=1 tr=0 p=t7CHIZs5AAAA:8 a=wbMp5o7gpl0CHq+C23pJ5A==:117 a=wbMp5o7gpl0CHq+C23pJ5A==:17 a=L9H7d07YOLsA:10 a=9cW_t1CCXrUA:10 a=s5jvgZ67dGcA:10 a=8A7brI4kjU8C6ETGAX3PRdgeao0=:19 a=DAwyPP_o2Byb1YXLmDAA:9 a=hL-ZDMqOAAAA:8 a=Z4EqbzQlKOe52kXckh4A:9 a=mjTPDr5VZoy9QW18:21 a=pEJ42XarLntJvkcm:21 a=CjuIK1q_8ugA:10 a=uuqDTJmkAxi1H-wx7b4A:9 a=yPGI6Zi_0VQA:10 :: 100.00

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Emails bouncing becoz of spam or virus content

We are experiencing a similar issue. Bouncing emails that we never sent as if our account has been hijacked. I have run local malware and virus scans and they have turned up 0 on our network and all pc's.

The information shows that these emails are being sent "from" our account and we never sent them. Is this what you are seeing as well?

We have received 7 in one day of bounced emails. I wonder how many are being successfully received? I was hoping tech support could help but yours was the first message I found. I hope we find out what this is soon. Thanks for putting the message out there.

New

Why isnt anyone at godaddy support in these forums? what are we paying money for???

Charlie.. we are sending emails but i keep getting these 552 errors, I have narrowed it down to some existing machines with signatures or hyper links in the emails.

New or formatted machines do not seem to have the same issue, emails are going along just fine. something strange...

I'm having the same problem, except instead of 7 rejects, I got several thousand

New

Re: Error 552: Emails bouncing because of spam or virus content

I am so embarrassed, I am going to try to turn off my account's ability to send email.  It is terrible.

Highlighted
Solution

Hey @cattie,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your email. Are you also seeing a 552 bounce back? Generally that's a content related issue where something within the message has been reported as spam or virus related content.

You can reach out to our live support to help review the specific cause or submit a copy of the original message that triggered the bounce error through our form here

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Read this:

How to Fix Godaddy: 552: Message rejected for spam or virus content

http://greenwireit.com/it-tech-support-articles/fix-godaddy-552-message-rejected-spam-virus-content/