cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Expired Business Email Plan how to recover

Guys, how I can recover expired Business Email Plan, it was happened I was not able to renew yesterday due to CC validation issues. It was not there anymore on my Email Workspace, I had 11 email addresses on it. Please help!

4 REPLIES 4
Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: Expired Business Email Plan how to recover

Hello DiamondK,

Workspace email is no longer offered on our website as we are moving in the direction of exchange email to better suite our business customers. However, the workspace plan can be repurchased from our customer support agents upon request. they will be happy to assist you with the purchase and the recreation of the addresses. 

Best wishes,

-Techfly

New

Can the tech team also assist me to recover the email I had before from the database.

Hw can I retrieve my expired business email with the content intact, it expired about 38 days ago

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Our process for recovering Workspace Email accounts has changed a bit since this question was first asked. If a Workspace Email account expires, a backup of each email address associated with the account is kept for 14 days. If the email address is set up again in the same account, the content from the backup with automatically restore. Beyond that timeframe or process, it's not possible to recover content from a removed Workspace Email address. Please note that if a Workspace Email account is hosted on an EU email plan, we do not keep backups for these plans per EU law. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.