Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formerly Satisfied Customer - miss Workspace Webmail

Have been with Godaddy for a couple of decades & think this transition from Workspace email (which NEVER had any problem with) to Outlook is a DISASTER!  It's so not user friendly and is the complete opposite of what my webmail used to be.  I hoping there's a better solution out there - as Workspace mail has such longevity, we as customers should have had a choice of remaining there rather than a forced transition to something about which there's nothing to like.  Cannot stand outlook.  Bad business decision Godaddy!

2 REPLIES 2
Nate
Super User II

JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @Unsatisfied. Thank you for your feedback. I can understand why you wouldn't want to move off the Workspace Email platform. I'm glad that you didn't have any problems with it. The unfortunate reality is that many customers did. The platform was good in its prime but it's not something that can be sustained currently, which is one of the reasons we're moving customers off of it. However, we always appreciate it when we receive feedback, so thank you for letting us know how you feel! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.