Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Forwarding Email between two domains

HI

Hope this is not double posted. 

I have 2 domains registered on Gadaddy 1 using office 365 e-mail and 1 using cpanel e-mail. I want to forward the Office 365 e-mail to 1 of the cpannel e-mail, how can it be achieved ? 

thanks in advance 

Always cooking 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@ChefWildboar 

https://docs.helpscout.com/article/1424-enable-external-forwarding-in-microsoft-365

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PL281
Super User IV

@ChefWildboar 

In Office365 you should be able to set up rules  to do the forwarding - what I'm confused is why you would want to forward from an enterprise email system to a basic email system 

If you aren't using the main domain (office 365) why pay for the office 365 license?

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

HI PL281

Thanks for you suggestion, but sadly it does not work.

I get the following error :

Remote Server returned '550 5.7.520 Access denied, Your organization does not allow external forwarding. Please contact your administrator for further assistance. AS(7555)'

I read up on it and Documentation says i need to connectors on both sides, how i do that on the office side i did understand more a less the cpanel side i do not have any clue. 

@PL281 wrote:

@ChefWildboar 

If you aren't using the main domain (office 365) why pay for the office 365 license?

The first idea was to Office as main but is it to not compatible with what i need, since i can not get it to work under Linux. So my secondary Domain is the one using the Office now, sine i am thinking to upgrade to full office suite on that domain.

Always cooking 

@ChefWildboar 

https://docs.helpscout.com/article/1424-enable-external-forwarding-in-microsoft-365

View solution in original post

Hi PL281

Sorry, did only test this today and it did work,

Thanks a lot

Always cooking, your 

Phillip Moringer