Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Manisnana
Getting Started

Forwarding email - pending setup validating MX record

All I want to do is forward my email! but I'm getting a error message "pending setup validating MX record" the domain is Medical Management Analytics.org I'm not a teckie and it shouldn't be this difficult...Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Manisnana 

While the home edition does include outlook, I believe that it does NOT include the actual email hosting, therefore you need some sort of email server, this can be on a cPanel server or ZohoMail offers free domain based email (webmail only) for up to 5 addresses

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PL281
Super User IV

@Manisnana 

MedicalManagementAnalytics.org is setup to use Microsoft 365 (Office 365) - so you need to make sure you've verified everything for your Office account and it should work.

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

I stopped paying for the professional version since I already had the Home
version...so I can't use the forwarding feature without the Professional
version of Office 365? Can I just us my domain name email without using a
forwarding feature?

@Manisnana 

While the home edition does include outlook, I believe that it does NOT include the actual email hosting, therefore you need some sort of email server, this can be on a cPanel server or ZohoMail offers free domain based email (webmail only) for up to 5 addresses

View solution in original post