cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Forwarding email

I had my Office 365 email set up to forward to my @comcast.net email. Unsure why, but it no longer works. How do I set up my Office 365 email to forward to my @comcast.net email (yes, I do know my entire email - just didn't want to post it here)

2 REPLIES 2
Super User I
Super User I

Re: Forwarding email

Hello @authordave and thank you for reaching out to the community. 

Check our the Office 365 support article in how to forward an email to another email account. Let us know if that helps you out!

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
Highlighted
Super User II
Solution

Re: Forwarding email

Hello 

Here are steps for setting up email forwarding in Office 365:

1. First, Sign in to Office 365 account
  2. Go to the top of the window and select Outlook or Mail menu or click on App Launcher and highlight Mail from the option list
  3. Click on Settings >> Options
  4. Hit the Account option and select Connected Accounts
  5. Click on Mail >> Accounts >> Forwarding to enable email forwarding in Office 365
  6. In the Forwarding option, type the email address of the recipient to whom you need to forward your Office 365 emails in Forward my emails to section
  7. Now, check Keep a copy of forwarded messages in Outlook Web App to save a replica of forwarded message
  8. Click on Start Forwarding option or go in the Forwarding section, enable the radio button corresponding to start Forwarding
  9. Hit the Save button to setup email forwarding in Office 365

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy PRO | Founder/CEO at TechMag, ZulWeb, Enter To Study