cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go Daddy email app for Android: Download attachments fails

Suddenly, yesterday and today, attempts to view and email attachment (text or picture) fails with message:

"Error: An error occurred while downloading file. Please try again". 

This was a problem back last year with a new version of the email app but has worked fine for months. Using Webmail via Chrome from my desktop does not have this problem.

Anyone know what's up?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Go Daddy email app for Android: Download attachments fails

Hi @TonyDay,

I'm not sure what that would be. Seems like a pretty generic error. My suggestion would be to do standard app troubleshooting. Clear the app cache first. If that doesn't help, try uninstalling it and installing it again. 

Alternatively, there's a web based version of our Workspace Email that works great with mobile devices, you can find it at mobilemail.secureserver.net. 

Does anyone else in the community have experience with this error or have other troubleshooting steps? 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

Re: Go Daddy email app for Android: Download attachments fails

I cant read, download or even forward messages with attachments, useless

@JesseW wrote:

Hi @TonyDay,

I'm not sure what that would be. Seems like a pretty generic error. My suggestion would be to do standard app troubleshooting. Clear the app cache first. If that doesn't help, try uninstalling it and installing it again. 

Alternatively, there's a web based version of our Workspace Email that works great with mobile devices, you can find it at mobilemail.secureserver.net. 

Does anyone else in the community have experience with this error or have other troubleshooting steps?