cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Godaddy Email Server being blocked by Spectrum

I am having problems sending any email from my GoDaddy Domain email (@stjohnsoneida.org) to any email associated with Spectrum (@twcny.rr.com) aka roadrunner. 

The message I am getting when sending to one of these addresses is

Delivery to the following recipients failed permanently:

* #######@twcny.rr.com

Reason: There was an error while attempting to deliver your message with [Subject: "Test Email No. 2"] to ########@twcny.rr.com. MTA p3plwbeout09-05.prod.phx3.secureserver.net received this response from the destination host IP - 69.134.155.136 - 552 , 552 5.2.0 ESMTP server temporarily unabailable AUP#I-1510

Of course when I contact Spectrum, their help desk says there is nothing they can do but suggested that I tell recipients to put the domain in their allowed email addresses in the advanced settings.  I tested that with one recipient and it still didn't work.   Even so, how do I get my Godaddy domain off Spectrum's blocked list.

2 REPLIES 2
New

Re: Godaddy Email Server being blocked by Spectrum

I have the same problem. Whenever I want to send to a ####.rr.com address, I have to use my gmail account. 

Re: Godaddy Email Server being blocked by Spectrum

@badamsny & @DDE - Please call GoDaddy Support at 480-505-8877 and a customer service agent should be able to help you out with your issue.