cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

How do I get to the inbox to check the email address that I was assigned when got my account?

I was assigned an email address when I signed up, but I have no idea how to get to its inbox to check it.  How do I do that?  

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Checking email

Hi @user459. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! The way you would access your email depends on the type of email you have. 

Workspace Email 

• You can visit email.yourdomainname.com and log in using the email address as the username and the password you chose for the address. 
  • You can visit the Workspace Control Center and hover over the drop-down arrow next to the address, then click on the envelope icon next to the word "launch". 

Office 365 Email

• You can visit email.yourdomainname.com and log in using the email address as the username and the password you chose for the address. 
  • You can visit the Email & Office dashboard and then click on "launch Office 365". This will give you an option to choose an address. From there, you'll need to enter the email address as the username and the password you chose for the address. 

Hope this helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.