cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I migrate from Lotus Notes to Outlook?

Actually my boss has assigned me to export information from Lotus Notes to Outlook file configuration, and I am new to tech. Is there any way for this migration?

I saw an option of export in Lotus Notes but there was no option of Outlook. The size of the mailbox is around 500GB. Kindly suggest me something.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: How do I migrate from Lotus Notes to Outlook?

Hi @kimtaylor1 

You can export information into CSV directly if you want to export contacts of the mailbox as later on this CSV file can be imported in Outlook.

But for complete Lotus Notes migration or conversion, you can go for an automated tool like eSoftTools Lotus Notes file Converter which can export information into 9 different file formats without making many efforts. Even a try demo is also offered

Explore more here: https://www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

For exporting the NSF data into PST file formats according to your need you can choose WholeClear NSF to PST Converter which is available at an affordable price with lots of characteristics. Using this tool you can obtain your data in a safe manner with full details and convert into Outlook PST. This application automatically scans all the errors and removes them instantly. To convert NSF data into PST data MS Outlook installation is not required.

Lotus Notes to Outlook Migration using a manual process may be the reason for data loss or incomplete data transfer. Therefore, I would like to suggest, use a third-party tool to perform a complete Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook PST conversion process. For this, I recommend MailsDaddy NSF to PST Converter Tool that helps the users to conduct a complete and error-free process to convert NSF to PST. It exports Domino server mailbox data items such as emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals, etc. in PST format that is importable in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc. without any trouble. Its multiple data migration features reduce the complexity of the users and provides a hassle-free result.

Get the tool and its further information from here: NSF to PST Converter

NSF to PST Converter tool is the best way to convert Lotus Notes data to Outlook PST format very easily.The software convert the all the IBM mailbox data such as email,calendars,tasks,journals,etc into PST format. It gives free preview option before conversion.The converter convert the NSF contacts in vCard format and calendar meeting in vCal format.

More Info- http://www.nsfto.com/pst/