cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I unsubscribe from GoDaddy Office 365?

I set up a GoDaddy Office 365 account exactly as described in the help / blurb / assistant / setup app.

My Outlook speed slowed to a point where it became unusable. I have deleted the account but cannot log into Office 365 without being redirected to GoDaddy.

How do I unsubscribe to the GoDaddy Office 365 service so that I can log into Office 365 normally?

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

Re: How do I unsubscribe from GoDaddy Office 365?

@Russell-INF wrote:

I set up a GoDaddy Office 365 account exactly as described in the help / blurb / assistant / setup app.

My Outlook speed slowed to a point where it became unusable. I have deleted the account but cannot log into Office 365 without being redirected to GoDaddy.

How do I unsubscribe to the GoDaddy Office 365 service so that I can log into Office 365 normally?

@Russell-INF Did you try going to "My Products" and then clicking on "manage" where it says Office 365?

----

Re: How do I unsubscribe from GoDaddy Office 365?

This is a really good question and I am going to do a lab on it, to see for sure. I know that simply deleting the product in the GD account will work, but my concern is more on the 365 side. How easy it is to reset the domain directly on MS. When you create a new tenant directly on MS, will there be issues since the Domain name and user have already been used there? Or does it cache at MS till the end to time?