cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How exactly do you recover password for domain email?

I do not know my [GoDaddy provided] domain email's current password. I need to either recover the current password or reset! PLEASE help! (The auto responder is asking for me to choose an email product -- I do not know the answer: MS Office 365; Workspace email; panel email; professional email). I selected professional email although this may be incorrect.

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III

It depends on which platform you are using.  On My Products scroll down to find your email product,this should say which is being used.

Thank you @Nate for your response! I followed your directions and viewed the video to change the password within GoDaddy for Office365 ... since I can only assume it wouldn't be Workspace and cPanel since I don't know what they are. eMail still does not recognize the new password for my business email. Any suggestions for literally talking with someone somewhere? Error message in Internet Accounts : "Can't connect to the account ["email address for business via GoDaddy Office 365"]. Enter the password for user "...." error: "Unable to verify account name or password". I have no idea what to do.

Hi @nothanks2 ,

Welcome to the Community! 

Sorry to hear that you’re still having issues with the email account.  Try the next steps to troubleshoot log-in issues: 

1. Use a private or incognito window to log in via email.office.com .

2. enter the email address and what you think the password is

3. if logged in allowed, great! 
4. if authentication failure, reset password then try again. 

Question: Are you seeing a different layout when you log in to your email? 

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat