cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How to Move Office 365 Email Essentials to GoDaddy Business Email

I currently have both Godaddy domain and Office 365 Email essentials 

I now purchased more e-mails under Business E-mail Pack 
Since its not possible to have same domain split to two different e-mail services 

I with to Move all the Office 365 Email essential accounts to Business E-mail with same e-mail ID

Then I will create balance new e-mail ID's under the Business E-mail pack and my Office 365 Email essentials wont be renewed .

Let me know how to do this safely 

My business requirement is to use Same Domain and e-mail ID 

Not interested in the subdomain based solution to live with both Office 365 mail and Business E-mail pack, I am inclined to migrate all into Business E-mail Pack.

2 REPLIES 2
Employee
Employee

Re: How to Move Office 365 Email Essentials to GoDaddy Business Email

Hello @VenkataGandhi!

Thank you for posting. Because you can only have one set of MX records, you would need to choose which service you want to use and stop using the other. Should you decide to move everything to your Business Email plan, you'd just need to backup your email by downloading it to an email client and then create the address you're using within your Business Email plan. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
New

Re: How to Move Office 365 Email Essentials to GoDaddy Business Email

Hi. If you cancel the old plan of Office365 then it takes 48 hrs to deactivate. AFTER that they will give you the access to your email on the web. In that time you CANNOT get your email...this is what godaddy support says. 

This is very unfair, sad and poor service. It should be an instant transfer so that customer is not inconvenienced when he has paid in full for the services. 

If there is a resolution to this it will be a big help. Thx.