cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create an Email Signature in Workspace Email for LinkedIn?

Trying to add a link to LINKEDIN to my signature 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: How to create an Email Signature in Workspace Email for LinkedIn?

Hi @bulldog63, thanks for posting.

You can use the steps in this article to create an email signature:

https://www.godaddy.com/help/create-an-email-signature-in-webmail-2835

There's an icon to add a link to text, that you can use to link to your Linkedin page/profile.

Were you receiving an error or having some other issue with the signature?

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status
New

This does not show you how to add a BADGE (ie a hyperlink to a linkedin image / badge).  How to hyperlink text is pretty obvious.  Most professional emails want to include a badge to their professional profiles (ie LinkedIn), not their personal social media profiles.  I noticed there is a badge capability to Facebook and Twitter -- not what we are looking for either. 

New

To further clarify, tried to right click a linkedin image badge and add a hyperlink - that only deletes the image and replaces it with the long URL

Help! I see the badges for Facebook and Twitter but not for LinkedIn? I don't use Facebook or Twitter, I use LinkedIn. This isn't the first time this has been requested. Help?

Is there an answer to this question?  I can put the LinkedIn logo on the email signature, however, the link does not apply to the logo.  It only creates the large URL.  I have not had this problem until I started using this service.