cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

How to save "Saved" emails in folders

Hi - I've forwarded my email Gmail but have many saved emails that I have stored in Folders. Is there a quick way to save those vs opening each one and saving? I have easily over 200, many have attachments. 

How can I save them all to my Dropbox or Flashdrive? Or even just to my laptop.

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Super User I
Super User I

Re: How to save "Saved" emails in folders

Hello @mmcclintock and thank you for reaching out to the GoDaddy community.

I would probably just create a .pst. You might check out this GoDaddy help article to see if this will address your issue. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Hello There are two ways you can connect your Dropbox and Gmail accounts:

With the Gmail Chrome extension and the Gmail Add-on, you can:

• Save file attachments and Dropbox links from Gmail directly into your Dropbox account 
  • Add files directly from your Dropbox account to an email
    • These files don’t take up space in your inbox because they use shared links

Another option is  Dropbox for Gmail Chrome extension

Follow this guide ; 

https://help.dropbox.com/installs-integrations/third-party/gmail

Download chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/save-emails-to-dropbox/kmmbmpkajhenhimnecbblbfojdecfdmk?hl...

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.

Thank you for your reply! I will use this with my Gmail emails. But right now I'm trying to save them from GoDaddy Webmail. Do you know how to do that?