Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I am getting emails returned to me which I did not send

I am getting 200-400 emails returned to me every night, (which I did not send)

talking to them right now, will keep you posted. 

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

amaury.brengou@wanadoo.fr
Your message couldn't be delivered because you weren't recognized as a valid sender. The most common reason for this is that your email address is suspected of sending spam and it's no longer allowed to send email. Contact your email admin for assistance.

m-frederic@hotmail.fr
Your message couldn't be delivered because you weren't recognized as a valid sender. The most common reason for this is that your email address is suspected of sending spam and it's no longer allowed to send email. Contact your email admin for assistance.

biscotte37@hotmail.fr
Your message couldn't be delivered because you weren't recognized as a valid sender. The most common reason for this is that your email address is suspected

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TLH

Hi @PeterHammer,

Welcome to the Community!

This is a different issue than noted by users above. Your email address has been "spoofed". Your first action is to change the password on your account. The second will be to add an SPF record to your domain, so the party using your relays to send these emails will no longer have access to use them. You may use the instructions here.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TLH

Hi @PeterHammer,

Welcome to the Community!

This is a different issue than noted by users above. Your email address has been "spoofed". Your first action is to change the password on your account. The second will be to add an SPF record to your domain, so the party using your relays to send these emails will no longer have access to use them. You may use the instructions here.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post