cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I can't setup Professional Emails on Godaddy Windows Ultimate Hosting Plan

I've looked everywhere, and I can't seem to find out how to create a professional business email.

I took a look at the Windows Hosting Plan, and I was promised a Free Professional Email..

If you have any ideas, it would really be a great help.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II
Super User II

Re: I can't setup Professional Emails on Godaddy Windows Ultimate Hosting Plan

Hello 

1. Log in to Plesk.
  2. Go to the Mail tab.
  3. Click Create Email Addresses.
  4. Complete the on-screen fields, and then click OK.

Note: Your Mailbox's size counts toward your account's Disk Space Usage.

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.

Hi, @ZulWeb . Thanks for your reply. 

Below is Plesk for my Account:

Godaddy_Plesk_WindowsHosting.jpg

I'm not sure if I'm missing it, but I can't seem to find the Mail Tab, or is it at another page I would go from here..

Thanks.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @edmiccky. Thanks for posting. The free email plan that comes with Windows Plesk accounts is for one year and provides one Professional Email account. You would typically be able to set this up by following the steps here. If you don't see the plan in your account, then there are a few things that that may have occurred. If the plan was canceled, it obviously wouldn't be available. Also, if the plan was removed from your cart prior to completing your purchase, that would also explain the absence. If neither of those fits your scenario, then you may want to reach out to a GoDaddy Guide so they can review your account and see what's going on. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.