cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have GoDaddy Webmail- it is much of a disaster - any thoughts about switching to 365 email?

Considering switching from webmail to 365 mail - Depending on who I've talked to at GoDaddy - I'm told I don't need 365, I do need 365, webmail is fine, webmail is unstable - the only uniform answer I've received is that the problem I'm having with my webmail email cannot possibly be my webmail email. (On several occasions when I'm on the internet and I try to click on a link from another site - I'm taken back to my GoDaddy email - which is open. So... tired of having to cut and paste addresses - come out of GoDaddy and go into my Gmail account in order to send an email.) Any comments/suggestions would be much appreciated. 

4 REPLIES 4
Rockstar II Rockstar II
Rockstar II

Re: I have GoDaddy Webmail- it is much of a disaster - any thoughts about switching to 365 email?

I'm wondering what your specific browser file associations are? I'm in the camp of "This doesn't sound like a Workspace email issue." It does seem frustrating though. What browser are you using? Does this happen for .htm links, .html links,  email links...

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Re: I have GoDaddy Webmail- it is much of a disaster - any thoughts about switching to 365 email?

It's happened with all my browsers - safari, fox, chrome - when I'm trying to respond to links to email addresses - PS Thank you for your response and your question! :-) 

@rdwrote:

I'm wondering what your specific browser file associations are? I'm in the camp of "This doesn't sound like a Workspace email issue." It does seem frustrating though. What browser are you using? Does this happen for .htm links, .html links,  email links...

Rockstar II Rockstar II
Rockstar II

I see but I'm more asking about the kind of links you are clicking @MyNDTALK. As an example I'd expect something like reply@yourdomain.com to open up whatever the default email program was. I have my email links opening up in Gmail, perhaps your association is Workspace email? If you are clicking a link like godaddy.com and it is opening your email there is something odd about that?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Similar problem; despite being in my "not spam" list, things I want go to "junk" while things I don't come in. And, I shouldn't have to keep going between"updated" view to "classic" to autofill recipients. And that"coming soon" on the "block senders" is YEARS OVERDUE". Was told "maybe" by the tech this could all be due to my virus software. WELL GENIUS-IS IT OR ISN'T IT?!?!?! Sorry GoDad- won't be renewing when due unless you get it together.