Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
MOHAMEDz
New

Import emails account from webmail horde to workspace

i have back up to my emails and i have an account 4GB i can import these emails or no i see in the plan i selecting Total email storage 500 MB please let me know more details about that and if i take back up from old server by FTP it`s allowed to restore these emails to workspace

urgent help please

Thanks in advance
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TechFly
Employee

Hi @MOHAMEDz

Thank you for your question. I hope the following information will help

For starters, If the workspace plans that you currently have do not have sufficient storage for your email content you may need to purchase and upgraded plan to handle the amount of content you have. The plan that would best suite your amount of email storage would be the IMAP Unlimited plan, that is inclusive of 5 email address with unlimited email storage and IMAP sync capabilities.

To backup and import your emails you will want to use outlook to download the existing email content and create a backup PST file to be used to re-import the email content to the new workspace email server. Below I have listed a 3rd party guide to explain the procedure of exporting/importing PST files that may be used as reference.

Outlook 2013 | 2016 PST Import/Export

http://www.cumc.columbia.edu/it/howto/email/exp.html

If you have any additional questions or concerns about the process please feel free to contact our 24/7 customer support line. 

Best wishes!

-Techfly

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TechFly
Employee

Hi @MOHAMEDz

Thank you for your question. I hope the following information will help

For starters, If the workspace plans that you currently have do not have sufficient storage for your email content you may need to purchase and upgraded plan to handle the amount of content you have. The plan that would best suite your amount of email storage would be the IMAP Unlimited plan, that is inclusive of 5 email address with unlimited email storage and IMAP sync capabilities.

To backup and import your emails you will want to use outlook to download the existing email content and create a backup PST file to be used to re-import the email content to the new workspace email server. Below I have listed a 3rd party guide to explain the procedure of exporting/importing PST files that may be used as reference.

Outlook 2013 | 2016 PST Import/Export

http://www.cumc.columbia.edu/it/howto/email/exp.html

If you have any additional questions or concerns about the process please feel free to contact our 24/7 customer support line. 

Best wishes!

-Techfly

View solution in original post