cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Inserting/Replying with Template

Just not sure if I'm missing this function somewhere. Is there a way to insert a template in a reply box? Currently, I have to open the template and copy/paste the template into the email that I'm replying to. I'm wondering if there's a way to actually insert the template, a la Quick Parts in Outlook.  

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Inserting/Replying with Template

@HTPurrball 

I'm not sure which email product you are referring to in regards to templates - Can you post a screen shot of what you are seeing / which email platform you are using so we can look into your question.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Here's a screen shot. It's the GoDaddy Workspace (is that what you mean?). The below include saved templates with text that we adapt constantly to reply to people. 

HT template.JPG

Super User III
Super User III
Solution

@HTPurrball 

Thank you that is helpful - based on what I can see templates are only available for creating new messages as you pointed out.

If you use Google Chrome - this maybe an option Chrome Store - Message templates

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community